We are replacing our current ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) system with Microsoft Dynamics 365, integrating and unifying our internal processes.
Essentialy, the ERP is an integrated management of core business processes – it means a clearer, more streamlined appoach in-house, to benefit you.
When’s the roll out?
We will be rolling out the new system from July 1st 2019.
What will change for you?
- Documents you receive from us (such as invoices, credit notes and statements) will look and be laid out differently
- An even more seamless experience when purchasing on our website, including stock information that is up-to date by the second and freight options in cart
- The introduction of a streamlined, no-quibble returns and warranties policy - more to come on this soon!
- The streamlining of our process around cylinders and cylinder management - more to come on this as well!
How does this benefit you?
We have had feedback from customers that some of our processes are a little “clunky” and unclear. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, and we want to make your experience as seamless as possible.
It’s important to us that we keep growing as a business, enhancing the level of service we provide, and the new ERP system is the next step.
- Efficient internal processes means more time improving customer service and offering
- Stock optmization for seasonal trends
- Easier, faster and clearer returns and warranties processes
- A simplified cylinder process moving forward
So what happens next?
Please stay tuned as we roll out more information on the changed returns and warranty process, and the new cylinder process in the coming weeks!