CPS MINI ID REFRIGERANT ANALYSER DETECTOR
The TO-26470, low cost Neutronics Mini ID Refrigerant Identifier for R134a helps you verify the presence and quality of R134a refrigerant in Automotive air conditioning
systems, so you can help avoid potential damage to your air conditioning service equipment and business from refrigerant contamination. The TO-26470 delivers fast
and accurate refrigerant analysis in a self-contained, compact, and extremely portable package. The unit is rugged and very simple to use. It automatically provides step-bystep indication of the gas sampling process.
The TO-26470 helps protect your business!
Keeps equipment safe – the extraction of contaminated vehicle refrigerant can damage expensive R134a service and recovery equipment.
Prevents contamination – avoids contaminating your refrigerant supply with illegal blends, propane, or butane from customer vehicles.
Detects air contamination – helps you detect high levels of air contamination.
• Weight: 2 lbs
• Refrigerant Detected: R134a
• Accuracy: PASS/FAIL 95% Pure R134a
• Power Requirements: 12 VDC via Included Battery Clips
• Approvals: UL, CE, SAE J1771
• User Interface: Membrane type with visual indicators
• Calibration Method: Hand Pump
• Storage Temp.: -10° C to +50° C
• Operating Temp.: +10° C to +45° C
• Construction Material: Molded ABS housing/molded rubber sleeve