A vacuum pump that’s fast and thorough saves you not only time, but also the expense of callbacks and dissatisfied customers. Robinair pumps are engineered specifically to meet the needs of the kind of A/C work you’re doing today, and to give you troublefree operation. Laboratory tests show that Robinair vacuum pumps consistently out-perform other major brands.
• HVAC High Performance Vacuum Pump - Engineered specifically for air conditioning and refrigeration service
• High Vacuum Rating - The two-stage, offset rotary vane design provides powerful, quiet high vacuum capability and assures moisture removal, while the high pumping capacity reduces evacuation time
• Lifetime Filtration - The intake filter prevents foreign matter from entering the pumping chamber, and an internal exhaust filter separates oil vapor from the exhaust flow
• Compact Design & Lightweight – Reduced dimensions - just 13” long; die-cast aluminum housing; high torque motor; molded board; making it easy to carry
• Safety operation - Precision one-piece, molded handle makes it easy to carry the pump to and from job sites, and the handle stays cool to the touch during operation
• Lower maintenance – VacuMaster pumps use less oil, 7.4 oz. (220 ml); that will reflect in your maintenance costs during the life of the pump